G is for Granville Pottery.
A small scale pottery established by the Italian sculptor/potter Carlo Manzoni (1855-1910) at Bryan Steet in Hanley, Stoke on Trent in 1895 and ran for only a few years before closing in c1899. He closed the pottery to join Harold Rathbone at the Della Robbia pottery in Birkenhad after co-founder Conrad Dressler had left.
The Granville Pottery items seen are indistinguishable from early Della Robbia items. They usually have an incised CM monogram with a date.
This example is for sale at http://www.studiopottery.com/cgi-bin/pp.cgi?item=6107